Top Social

Books inspire people to do great things and better themselves in the best ways possible.

2. Origin

Friday, March 9, 2018




Hey you guys, I have just finished reading my second book, and I am definitely on a role for reading amazing books. This book was beyond standard books. Now, I never read a book by this author, Dan Brown. I didn’t read The Davinci Code, Angels and Demons, etc, I didn’t read a single page of these books. After reading this book, I’m strongly considering going back and reading them. This book was hard for me in the beginning, I was bombarded with words I didn’t know and information I wasn’t familiar with, but I am so glad I struggled through the first couple of pages cause this book literally took me through a roller coaster of emotions.

     There is so much information in this book that I was surprised that I didn’t know. This book is the combination of science and religion. It talks about the constant war on who has the stronger faith, and the constant difficulty to co-exist with one another. How does the book do this? How does it make your brain wanna explode, makes you wanna throw it against the wall, and at the same time makes you wanna cry your eyes out for so many reasons? IT’S A MYSTERY!!!! I’m not trying to toy with you in saying that, I’m not gonna tell you. I’m saying it cause the actual plot and genre of the book is a mystery.


     Over the next week or so I’m gonna talk about the religious and scientific factors of the book, and how it really helps and encourages the story and fuels the mystery of everything. Don’t worry I’ll keep the spoilers to a minimum. Please stay tuned!! And if you get a chance to read the book, don’t pass it up!!!


                                                  I’ll see you soon ;)
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Social Media