Top Social

Books inspire people to do great things and better themselves in the best ways possible.

5. 12 Rules for Life

Monday, May 21, 2018
   




  I'm going to be completely honest, this was like a mixture between an enjoyable, informative, intelligent, book, and a supremely boring textbook. I enjoyed this book to a certain point. There were a couple of times when I had to stop because it was losing my interest. The thing that added to the difficulty of getting through this book, was the fact that it was so monotone and seem to not have a lot of emotion in it. I am pretty disappointed because this book had some really deep lessons that really change your life and the way that you view it, and I haven't come across some of the information listen in this book anywhere else. Plus, it's not just information. It's actual experiences from the author's life and in addition, he uses biblical stories too. 

     I would give this book, like a 7.5 out of 10, but that is just my opinion. My boyfriend enjoyed this book a lot more than I did, but at the same time, he did admit with me the fact that there are some spots that are a struggle to get through because it is just so boring and unappealing.

     But don't let that stop you from reading this book, please. It will have an effect on your life even if that effect is the smallest effect of all time.   
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Social Media