Top Social

Books inspire people to do great things and better themselves in the best ways possible.

Rule 2: Your Resposible for Yourself, Act Like It

Friday, June 1, 2018
    



      Who here loves their pets????? I know I do. Especially my little loveable black kitty, COCO (He's a guy.) When you take care of our pets, the smallest sign of sickness, we run to the vet and make sure they get everything and take all the medicine. We don't question it. So why do we question everything a doctor tells us, even if it's as simple as a pill. Hmmmm......

     It's okay if you do because we are more than just science we are dramatic ass people, who feel.


Order & Chaos

     This we all understand and you will see that Peterson takes the biblical approach to this. 
Female = Chaos
Male = Order
As much as I wanted to argue this in the beginning and say that this was far beyond sexist. The way he explains it though, Its actually pretty true. I want all the ladies who read it let me know what you think!!!
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Social Media