Top Social

Books inspire people to do great things and better themselves in the best ways possible.

Coming soon to Blogger, MK.Bookworm

Monday, February 26, 2018
Hey Guys,

     I hope you don't mind but I am moving from Tumblr over to Blogger. I think it will be a better, more professional platform for me to work on. It's gonna take me a little while to learn the ropes and how everything functions, but I do believe this is a step in the right direction. With Tumblr, I couldn't see progress, and I didn't really know how to get my blog seen by more people, but blogger definitely has more tools in order to help me do that. I believe that the books that I am reading should be shared with everyone because they truly open one's mind and inspires in the best way possible and I don't mind being the mediator for that. I hope you guys enjoy this change as much as I do. I see you soon
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Social Media