Top Social

Books inspire people to do great things and better themselves in the best ways possible.

Final Conclusion

Wednesday, March 14, 2018





      I recommend this book to everyone, it is a book that entertains and teaches. It opens your eyes to things that you may not have been taught in school and to things that are going on in the world today. This book took me on a roller coaster of emotions that was so amazing and I think just made me love the book that much more. To be exciting and frustrating enough to make me wanna throw the book, that type of emotion is hard to come by in some books. This book spoke to me the first time I saw it and it said READ ME!!!! Plus, I never read the Da Vinci Code, so I was curious to read how this author likes to write. This book is pretty long, almost 500 pages but every page was worth the read. I have to admit that I kinda felt like the ending was a little rushed about giving all the secrets and conclusion out but that was like the last 50 or fewer pages so it wasn’t too bad.

     Please read this book, I want you to feel the same amazing feeling that I felt when I read it. I want you to learn and experience those same exciting emotions that I felt throughout this book. This book is definitely 4.8 if not 5 stars.



     Time to start my next book, which is “Rich Dad, Poor Dad” by Robert T. Kiyosaki. I’ll see you guys soon ;)
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Social Media