Top Social

Books inspire people to do great things and better themselves in the best ways possible.

4. Unfu*k Yourself

Wednesday, April 11, 2018



      Look let’s be honest with each other, the main reason that I chose this book is because there was a curse word in the name, no other reason. I hadn’t heard of the book before I decided to pick it up. I honestly didn’t know what to expect when I began reading it. It was something to try, I heard a lot of people said they wanted to read it, which spiked my interest to read it even more. As I began I loved the book, I loved how real it felt and the curse words I think was what added that. The author was real and wasn’t scared to be that way, and I appreciate it, because sometimes bluntness is the way to get through to people. The only thing that I would say is bad about this book is that it does tend to get bland towards the end of the book, which is surprising. Though it is true, I found myself starting to space out as I was reading, and instead of reading I was more like skimming.  Don’t let that stop you from reading it though, cause it does have some really important things that are helpful, and should be brought to the light.
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Social Media